- [10/16] We presented our paper on customizing assistive devices at the ASSETS 2016 conference.
- [9/16] We received a 3-year NSF grant to study collaboration using assistive technology.
- [8/16] This has been a big year for awards! I received an Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship, and alumni awards from the UW Information School and UMass College of Information and Computer Sciences.
- [5/16] Three papers at the CHI 2016 conference on wearable assistive technology, accessibility of Twitter images, and touch screen accessibility (a best paper winner!).
- [1/16] I spent the Spring 2016 semester as a Visiting Researcher in the MSR Ability Group at Microsoft Research.
- Halley Profita, Ph.D. student in Computer Science, University of Colorado Boulder (co-advised with Nikolaus Correll)
- Darren Guinness, Ph.D. student in Computer Science, University of Colorado Boulder
- Willie Payne, M.S. student in Computer Science, University of Colorado Boulder
- Michele Williams (co-advised with Amy Hurst), Ph.D. in Human-Centered Computing, currently at Intel.
- Stacy Branham, postdoc at UMBC Information Systems, currently at UMBC.
- Spring 2017: Inclusive Design and Assistive Technology (combined)
- Fall 2016: User-Centered Design and Development (graduate)
- Fall 2015: User-Centered Design and Development (undergraduate)
- Spring 2015: Physical and Tangible Computing (combined)
- Fall 2014: User-Centered Design and Development (graduate)